Hot Hundred…The Hottest Ride in the South…..Saturday, July 28, 2012….Tuscaloosa, AL.
In its 10th year, the Hot Hundred ride headquarters will be the beautiful University of Alabama Rec Center.
Join us for the Friday night, July 27th, Pre-Ride Registration & Party at VeloCity Pro Cycle in downtown Tuscaloosa Temerson Square…6-8 p.m.
Saturday Registration 6 a.m. at Rec Center
Saturday Ride starts promptly 7 a.m.
- On-site parking and motor home parking
- Air-conditioned facilities
- 7 well-stocked Rest Stops on route
- Six SAG vehicles
- Roving mechanic (courtesy VeloCity Pro Cycle)
- Quiet, lightly traveled roads offering options of 29, 36, 52, 71, and 103 miles.
- Post ride meal
- Post ride swimming! (Bring the family to enjoy the pool while you ride…$5 ea. )
- Great t-shirt (first 300 to register)
- Jersey (order when you register)
- Proceeds benefit the Tuscaloosa Mental Health Task Force & the advocacy efforts of the Druid City Bicycle Club
Details & Online registration: www.bikehothundred.com